The countdown to sunshine is on and the only things that stand in my way are a few days of work and the dreaded task of packing. I should be a pro by now but I still don’t enjoy this process, although I think we can all agree that it’s much better than unpacking? The sun dress, sandals and sunnies are ready to make their debut for the first time this year finally – hallelujah!
So today it’s all about the packing essentials carry on style.
2. A hat is a must because my hair suffers THE worst bed head on the plane. This little guy makes for the perfect disguise, pop it on and your hair nightmare will remain your little secret.
3. The ipad loaded with the latest Giuliana & Bill and my go-to mag apps make for the perfect in flight entertainment.
4. My sbux tumbler goes with me everywhere so to stay hydrated it makes it in my carry on.
5. The sunnies because this trip is looking bright in more ways than one. Bring on the good times and sunshine.
6. To cover up my lack-of-sunshine self, I come armed with sunless tanner. Soltan never lets me down, doesn’t turn me orange and doesn’t leave streaks!
7. Can’t forget the reading material and can’t go wrong with a little Beth Moore.
8. You also can’t go wrong with a good catch up with People, airports and train stations are the only places that sell American mags so it’s my excuse to stock up.
9. I’m not one for plane food so I typically pack my own nibbles and you can bet one of my eats will be this roasted bean mix – delish and healthy.
10. Lastly is the bag to hold all of my essentials which is essentially my favorite Longchamp. AKA the dump bag. Big enough to hold more than enough and that’s definitely a must for this over-packer.
What are your travel ‘musts’?